Tuesday, November 10, 2009

correction of some typos and errors

These are some typos that my teacher found and informed me. There could be more. please, if you find let me know with your reply to the same blog post. insha-Allah. 

also, no mistakes should be so big deal for anyone because as you learn more and progress in your study, you will correct yourself insha-Allah.

The grammar work you find in this blog is taught in the Vol. II of this book series: Al-Arabiyah Bayna Yadayk with really lovely charts mash-Allah.

Also, all other works beside the grammar works in this blog is directly from the book [Book I of this book series] except for the verbs conjugation, so insha-Allah you can learn from the book and point out my mistakes up here so others can benefit insha-Allah. As for conjugation, you will learn it and see my typos insha-Allah. SO NO BIG DEAL. DO NOT WORRY insha-Allah.



correction


My typos


الصواب



الخطأ
يستيقظ



يسيقيظ

جاف


خاف

شركات


شاركات


شركة


شاركة

خطوط


جطوط

خط
جط

أشواط

أشوط




الماضي الصحيح

المضارع الصحيح
الأمر الصحيح
حجّ

يحجّ
حجّ
استمع

يستمع   بدون ياء قبل الاخر
استمع

طبيب        ليس عكس       طبيبة              الصحيح  أن نقول  :   مؤنث  ومذكر
صيدلاني   ليس عكس    صيدلانية  

أيضا  نقول  ألفاظ العقود  ولا أعرف ماذا كتبت 

No comments:

Post a Comment